Are you a recently graduated Software Developer? Do you have some work experience in software engineering and/or support? Are you proficient working with databases/SQL? Are you able to communicate complex technical jargon to non-technical teams? Are you a problem solver who loves to investigate the root cause of issues, and develop resilience in systems? Then you might be the Solution Expert we’re looking for!
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalisation Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) helps large brands create personalized omnichannel customer experiences at scale.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
As a world leader in marketing automation, personalization, CRM, loyalty and campaign management, we work closely with globally leading marketing technology vendors such as Adobe, Google and Salesforce, to continuously create cutting-edge marketing solutions and enhance our offering to our clients.
What will your day look like?
As our new Solution Expert, you will be responsible for maintaining platform stability and operational performance of CRMs within the Marketing Operations area of the company. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues in the existing application
- Supporting users in their use of the platform
- Testing configuration and new features in collaboration with our Technology and Data team
- Acting as primary contact between Technology and Data team and the Marketing Operations team
- Identifying areas for process optimization (e.g. automation of manual tasks) and co-leading said initiatives with relevant stakeholders
- Creating documentation of new platform features or internal processes
- Stakeholder management with internal teams.
The job is a full-time position (37 hours/week), and the working hours are allocated between 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on weekdays. Overtime/weekend work may occur in peak periods.
Who are you going to work with?
You will join a team of 200+ talented marketing professionals in our Marketing Operations team in our head office based in Copenhagen.
We are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, yet dynamic atmosphere where we not only work together but have great fun as well.
What do you bring to the table?
You are a proactive and self-motivated individual who pays great attention to detail. This attention to detail will help you resolve common platform issues to ensure operational efficiency. You are not intimidated working to tight deadlines or under pressure. You understand databases and how to manage and troubleshoot effectively. In addition, you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in software engineering or web development and a marketing background
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- +1 years of working experience
- Knowledge in SQL (MySQL, Postgres, MS SQL Server)
- An ability to identify process optimization opportunities.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are 700+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.
Please note that this job is a full-time position located in Copenhagen, Denmark, and the selection process will be conducted in English.