Solution Expert in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Do you have solid, hands-on technical support experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud? Do you have project management experience? Can you act as technical lead for a small group of technical support experts in Salesforce Marketing Cloud? Are you looking for a job in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with great opportunities to develop your professional skills? Then you might be the Solution Expert we’re looking for!
A leader in personalized customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalization Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) helps large brands create personalized omnichannel customer experiences at scale.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
As a world leader in marketing automation, personalization, CRM, loyalty and campaign management, we work closely with globally leading marketing technology vendors such as Adobe, Google and Salesforce, to continuously create cutting-edge marketing solutions and enhance our offering to our clients.
What will your day look like?
As our new Solution Expert, you will be a senior member of the tech team who will lead and support junior colleagues to maintain platform stability and operational performance. Daily tasks include:
- Providing 1st level technical support/troubleshooting of the Salesforce CRM
- Project management of operational and enhancement projects (including testing and rollout)
- Acting as primary contact between development team and the Marketing Operations team
- Participating in daily and weekly meetings with the tech team to align on development roadmap
- Identifying areas for process optimization and co-leading said initiatives with relevant stakeholders
- Stakeholder management with internal teams.
The job is a full-time position (37 hours/week), and the working hours are allocated between 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on weekdays. Overtime/weekend work may occur in peak periods.
Who are you going to work with?
You will join a team of 200+ talented marketing professionals in our Marketing Operations team in our head office based in Copenhagen.
We are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, yet dynamic atmosphere where we not only work together but have great fun as well.
What do you bring to the table?
You are a proactive and self-motivated individual who pays great attention to detail. This attention to detail will help you troubleshoot common platform issues to ensure operational efficiency. You are not intimidated working to tight deadlines or under pressure. Furthermore, we expect that you have:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or communications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- +1 years of working experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Advanced technical knowledge and ability to easily understand development tools and processes
- Project management experience working with scrum / agile methodology
- An ability to identify opportunities and optimize processes
- Leadership experience to act as lead for a small team of technical professionals.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, we are 700+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, a WPP company, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued, and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset, our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Please note that this job is a full-time position located in Copenhagen, Denmark and the selection process will be conducted in English.