Operations Manager with a passion for people management
Are you great at motivating and leading a strong team of specialists? Do you have excellent English language skills? Can you help ensure the continuous development of digital cross-channel marketing for global clients? Then you just might be the new Operations Manager we are looking for in our Copenhagen office!
A leader in personalized customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalization Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) helps large brands create personalized omnichannel customer experiences at scale.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
As a world leader in marketing automation, personalization, CRM, loyalty, and campaign management, we work closely with globally leading marketing technology vendors such as Adobe, Google and Salesforce, to continuously create cutting-edge marketing solutions and enhance our offering to our clients.
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of our daily operations and implementation of new client services. Ensuring the continuous development of staff and services, you will take part in several strategic actions and product conceptualizations. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Overseeing the team's daily operation and workload distribution
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreements such as quality assurance and time to market activity
- Recruitment, people management and staff development
- Supporting the Regional Operations Lead and Global Directors
- Monthly reporting development.
- Since we operate in a global environment with global clients covering multiple time zones, we expect you to be flexible with a can-do attitude.
Who are you going to work with?
In Marketing Operations, you join +300 competent colleagues who are always ready to help each other. We are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, yet dynamic atmosphere where we not only work together – we are great at having fun as well.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are curious, proactive, and energetic, enabling you to lead and motivate others. You are great at spotting new opportunities, and you act fast while being able to constantly balance between taking charge and making room for others. In addition, you have:
- Proven ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships (3-5 years)
- Demonstrated experience with people and performance management as well as recruitment (3-5 years)
- Experience with digital production, commercialization of services or process optimization
- Strong ability to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, we are 700+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.