Would you like to become an expert in cross-channel marketing execution? Do you pay attention to detail and have experience with communication and digital marketing? Are you looking for a job in a dynamic and ambitious environment with great opportunities to develop your professional skills? Then you might be our new Fulfillment Orchestrator.
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalisation Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) is a unique organization, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the most admired brands within sport, fashion, FMCG, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
What will your day look like?
As our new Fulfillment Orchestrator in Marketing Operations, you will first be introduced to our systems and work streams. Armed with the knowledge you need, you will become responsible for:
- Working closely with Client and Wunderman Creative on Content Production
- Finalizing master campaign briefs
- Overseeing localization and versioning
- Day-to-day communication, coordination and approvals with the client
- Releasing campaigns on behalf of client to Marketing Operations for implementation
- Distributing and prioritizing tasks in the team
- Being the single point-of-contact between the client/creative and the Campaign Coordinator & Specialists
Who are you going to work with?
In our Copenhagen office, you will join a team of about 200+ talented specialists who are always ready to help each other.
We are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, yet dynamic atmosphere where we not only work together – we are great at having fun as well.
What do you bring to the table?
Personally, you are proactive and pay great attention to detail. You have a flair for communication and stakeholder management and thrive in an ever-changing environment where your logic and structured mind-set helps you prioritize tasks between many and maintain a structured overview at the same time.
As a minimum requirement you have a bachelor’s degree, preferably within the field of marketing or communications. Any experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, Jira, Confluence or Smartsheet is an asset. In addition, we expect that you have:
- 2+ years of experience as a digital marketing coordinator or similar
- A technical understanding of digital marketing platforms would be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills in English
- A wish to work with both routine and more complex tasks.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, we are 500+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.
Please note that this job is a full-time position located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Applications for student or part-time jobs, as well as internships, will not be taken into consideration.