Are you an energetic data cruncher with a passion for workforce management and a solid technical understanding? Can you see yourself driving initiatives based on your research and analysis? Would you like to join an agency that supports you to become your best? If so, Wunderman Thompson MAP could be for you! We are looking for someone with experience in workload volume forecasting for our growing Marketing Operations team in Copenhagen.
A leader in personalized customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalization Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) helps large brands create personalized omnichannel customer experiences at scale.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
As a world leader in marketing automation, personalization, CRM, loyalty and campaign management, we work closely with globally leading marketing technology vendors such as Adobe, Google and Salesforce, to continuously create cutting-edge marketing solutions and enhance our offering to our clients.
What will your day look like?
As our new Data Analyst in Marketing Operations, you will ensure our staffing and capacity reporting is accurate and based on our clients’ needs. You will do this by analyzing and optimizing existing forecasting data and tools to ensure they are always accurate, up to date and best in class.
Working closely with three Lead Producers you will report directly to the Global Capacity Lead, providing insights and supporting their projects and plans for improving our resource management with the ultimate goal of delivering all projects on time and on budget. You will become responsible for:
- The overall functionality, optimization and documentation of our forecasting data and tools
- Supporting the roll-out and integration of current forecasting practices with our future resource management platform (to be launched in Q4’21)
- Verifying the previous month’s forecasting data with actuals, identifying anomalies and smarter ways of working
- Supporting your colleagues to enable central reporting capabilities
- Collaborating with the capacity team to optimize our processes and tools.
The job is a full-time position (37 hours per week) based in Copenhagen.
Who are you going to work with?
You will join about 300 skilled colleagues in Marketing Operations who are always ready to help each other. We are proud of our easy-going, dynamic and multicultural environment where we not only work hard together – but are also great at having fun.
What do you bring to the table?
You are a proactive person who thrives under pressure and can see the big picture while paying attention to details. You have experience of resource management, a background in production and capacity management, a proven track record of creating best practices for production teams, strong cross-cultural communication, and strong problem-solving skills. You should also have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a commercial or agency environment
- A proven track record of forecasting workload volume in a commercial or agency environment
- Good data management knowledge and commercial understanding, as well as the ability to interpret, analyze and present financial data in a business context
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office 365 suite, with a focus on Excel
- An interest in identifying and implementing new systems for global clients
- Strong communication skills in English
- The ability to gain buy-in for new initiatives
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, we are 700+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds. We represent 40+ nationalities, and we collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network of 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and we are proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, a WPP company, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued, and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset, our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.