Are you service minded at heart? Can you navigate in conflicting priorities? Do you thrive in an administrative role and would you like an exciting job with plenty of opportunities to grow? Then you might be just the one we are looking for in our growing Marketing Operations department.
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Nordic is a unique organisation, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Admin Runner, you will take part in resource-planning where you will help ensuring the team is available and capable to execute all daily tasks to be handled within a deadline. In this way, you get a very central role in our planning process. Your tasks will include:
- Developing and maintaining an overview of resource bookings and time consumption, including creating shift plans and vacation plans.
- Delegation of resources on a day-to-day basis.
- Organizing training plans and taking part in coordinating onboarding of new employees
- Forecasting and identifying risk areas i.e. supply/demand, over/under staffed, shortage of specific skill sets etc.
- Understanding and supporting the forecast of client needs, resource requirements and timelines – in partnership with the Operations Manager on the team.
- The job is a full-time position (37 hours/week). Working hours are allocated Monday–Friday 9am-5pm, but since our teams work in shifts (09.00am–02.00am), you can occasionally expect to work other hours. Of course, flexibility should be mutually beneficial to both you and us.
Who are you going to work with?
In Marketing Operations, you join approx. 175 competent colleagues who are always ready to help each other. We are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, yet dynamic atmosphere where we not only work together – we are great at having fun as well.
What do you bring to the table?
First and foremost, you are a team player who can work across different functional groups seamlessly. You are highly organized and can keep an overview despite any challenges that may arise. Possess a solution-oriented mindset and are motivated by building streamlined processes and making everything come together. In addition, you have:
- It is a plus if you have experience with administration and/or coordination.
- A strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- MS Office skills with focus on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Great communication skills in English.
A global network, a Nordic family
At Wunderman Nordic, we are 350+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman network with 10,000 colleagues across 200 offices in 70 countries, and proud to be the Global centre of excellence for omni-channel marketing and marketing automation.