Senior Project Manager / Program Manager
We are looking for a Program Manager or Senior Project Manager to help grow and develop new clients and set them up for success at Wunderman Thompson MAP Copenhagen. Besides naturally being an excellent and experienced program/project manager, we are looking for a strategic thinker with a passion for digital solutions and a deep curiosity to uncover a brand's business needs.
What will your day look like?
In your new role, you will be part of our Growth team and play a key role in building the foundation for a successful partnership and getting our new clients started on their path to a successful experience transformation.
Your role will be to drive forward the initial relationship and stakeholder management, build trust, ensure we understand the client's challenges, support the development roadmaps, and ensure we organise ourselves for success before handing them over to our ongoing client teams.
It is essential to have a strong passion for data-driven digital solutions and a curiosity to understand the technological platforms fuelling them.
You will work closely across all our different teams, including experience, tech, data, and operations. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Build trust externally as well as internally
- Oversee and manage the initial phase of building the client relationship and expectations
- Develop scopes, plans, and budgets for initial collaboration with new clients
- Produce high-quality presentations for internal and client meetings
- Proactively ensuring that obstacles are mitigated, and project risks are minimised in the transition of the new partnerships with clients
- Manage the initial projects and transformational tracks with the new clients and transition the work to the client team after the onboarding phase
Who are you going to work with?
You will get a chance to work with the most ambitious clients, deeply experienced client teams, as well as leading subject matter experts across all areas of strategy, experience, tech, data, and operations.
You will get competent teammates who go the extra mile to help one another. We are a flat organisation that loves growing the talents of our people, and many have been with us for a decade or longer. We are a leader within our field, and we are the transformation partner for some of the most admired brands in the world.
What do you bring to the table?
You are an easy-going person with a proactive and positive mindset and thrive in building relationships internally and with clients. You are always deeply curious to understand the client's business and work to deliver the best possible outcome despite any challenges. As you will be managing several client onboarding tracks simultaneously, you are a skilful project manager and an organised person who can keep perspective while showing great attention to detail. In addition, you have:
- 3+ years of experience being a digitally focused project manager or program manager
- Extensive knowledge of what working with data, technical projects, and marketing automation platforms entails
- Exceptional writing, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- A high level of proficiency in the use of Excel and PowerPoint
- The structure, competence, confidence, and self-discipline to manage deadlines, estimates, and budgets excellently
- Great communication skills in English.
- Experience with working with new business, bid management, and proposal work is an advantage but not a requirement
- A consulting/or agency background is an advantage but not a requirement
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ strategic thinkers, consultants, technology specialists, data scientists, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents. We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.