Marketing & Communications Manager
Are you a Marketing and Communications Manager looking for a new exciting challenge? Do you have experience with both external and internal communications? And can you see yourself driving impactful marketing activities to support Wunderman Thompson MAP’s continued growth? If yes, maybe you’re the one we’re looking for?
What will your day look like?
As our new Marketing & Communications Manager, you will play a big part in the continued growth of our company, as you will be responsible for our external as well as internal communications. You will be in charge of updating our website, social media as well as driving marketing campaigns to raise awareness of our brand. You will also manage all internal communications with news about the company, new clients, events and make sure internal templates are always up to date. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Updating our website, doing LinkedIn posts and PR related tasks
- Driving marketing campaigns, lead generation and nurturing
- Handling all types of external communications that concerns Wunderman Thompson MAP. This includes collaborating with our partners (e.g. Salesforce, Adobe) around events and other marketing initiatives
- Coordinating various new business and employer branding related activities
- Taking responsibility for all internal communications with updates and news about the organisation, partners, clients, employees, locations, etc.
- Gathering input from contributors across the organisation, and co-creating various marketing content with copywriters, designers, etc.
- Updating internal material and templates, e.g. PowerPoint templates.
Who are you going to work with?
At the Wunderman Thompson MAP headquarters in Copenhagen, you will work closely with our COO and our growth team, but to a large extent also the entire Wunderman Thompson MAP organisation. You will become part of a dynamic and international environment where you will get plenty of opportunities to develop your personal and professional skills.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are a sociable team player with a can-do mentality. You are detail-oriented with a structured approach to your work. You are not afraid of taking responsibility and going the extra mile to succeed with what you have set out to accomplish. You are passionate about building brand awareness and have strong interpersonal skills, and you are keen to join a growing, international and fast-paced organisation. In addition you have:
- A relevant degree in marketing or advertising
- Experience with marketing as well as both external and internal communications
- A natural flair for project management and stakeholder management
- A strong interest in marketing and technology as well as a business understanding
- Experience working both independently, but also collaborating with many different specialists (experience from an agency or a consultancy is an advantage, but not a requirement)
- Excellent fluency in English, enabling you to write and produce content with flawless grammar and spelling.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.