Graphic Design Student Assistant
Are you passionate about visual design and communication? Are you a strong executor with a positive mindset? Can you spot typographies with the naked eye? Do you have a desire to make everything pixel-perfect? Would you like to help deliver impactful visual communication that grows our brand? Then you might be the Graphic Design Student Assistant we are looking for!
What will your day look like?
As our new Graphical Design Student Assistant, you will be playing a key role in ensuring the quality and impact of our visual design and communication. You will help design and visualise our communication and produce content for both our marketing initiatives and new business initiatives (proposals and presentations) and you will also be part of managing our Wunderman Thompson MAP brand and visual identity. You will therefore be contributing to strengthening and growing our position as a global centre of excellence for marketing automation and personalisation within our network and towards our clients and partners. You will be part of a bigger team with different competencies but will have a big responsibility for the visual part of the work coming out of the team.
- More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Taking responsibility for defining the overall visual strategy for presentations and proposals (as part of our new business efforts) and other business-critical presentations
- Designing presentations and proposals (as part of our new business efforts) and other business-critical presentations
- Production of video for both marketing and new business purposes (small video productions and edits)
- Designing and creating content and assets for marketing initiatives (across channels)
- Support defining and designing the visual identity, guidelines and master templates for the Wunderman Thompson MAP brand
- Acting as a creative partner for your colleagues in the team
Who are you going to work with?
At the Wunderman Thompson MAP headquarters in Copenhagen, you will work closely with our COO and our Growth team (focused on marketing and new business), but to a large extent also the entire Wunderman Thompson MAP organisation. You will become part of a dynamic and international environment where you will get plenty of opportunities to develop your personal and professional skills.
Your work will depend on collaboration with the broader team, which means that you may also get to collaborate with experts from our other offices in the UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Canada and Thailand. We are a leader within our field and are a transformation partner for some of the most admired brands in the world.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are a positive and sociable team player with a self-starter and can-do mentality. You are detail-oriented with a structured approach to your work, but most importantly you are creative, passionate and enthusiastic. You are not afraid of taking responsibility and going the extra mile to succeed with what you have set out to accomplish and you are keen to join a growing, international and fast-paced organisation. In addition:
- You are currently enrolled in a relevant study programme – preferably related to graphic design, visual communication, interactive design etc.
- +1 year of experience with graphic design and visual communication
- You have experience and strong skills from working in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) but also great skills within PowerPoint are required
- You have experience with producing content for various purposes and formats (e.g. for various channels)
- You have experience with video production and editing (basic skills expected) (e.g. (Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects)
- You have experience with working both independently, but also collaborating with many different specialists (experience from an agency or a consultancy is an advantage, but not a requirement)
- You are highly passionate about creating business impact through visual communication
- You have excellent fluency in English
The job is a part-time position (15-20 hours a week). We are flexible when it comes to your study and exam schedules.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.