Brand & Marketing Student Assistant
Are you passionate about marketing and branding? Are you a strong executor with a positive mindset? Would you like to help drive impactful marketing activities for Wunderman Thompson MAP and help grow our brand? Then you might be the Brand & Marketing Student Assistant we are looking for!
What will your day look like?
As our new Brand & Marketing Student Assistant, you will play a big part in the continued growth of our company, as you will be responsible for building and growing the brand presence and positioning of our Wunderman Thompson MAP brand. You will help drive forward our marketing initiatives to strengthen and grow our position as a global centre of excellence for marketing automation and personalisation within our network and towards our clients and partners. You will be part of a bigger team but will have a big responsibility for driving forward all marketing initiatives and be part of co-defining the area and strategy. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Planning and production of selected marketing material for various channels and events
- Gathering input from contributors across the organisation, partners and co-create various marketing content with copywriters, designers etc.
- Social Media management (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Website maintenance and management
- Follow-up on marketing initiatives (evaluation of initiatives)
- Coordination and management of various marketing initiatives – including planning and project management of the execution of the initiatives
- Collaborating with our partners (e.g. Salesforce, Adobe, Google) around events and other marketing initiatives
- In addition, participating in various new business and employer branding related activities (when relevant)
The job is a part-time position (15-20 hours a week). We are flexible when it comes to your study and exam schedules.
Who are you going to work with?
At the Wunderman Thompson MAP headquarters in Copenhagen, you will work closely with our COO and our Growth team, but to a large extent also the entire Wunderman Thompson MAP organisation. You will become part of a dynamic and international environment where you will get plenty of opportunities to develop your personal and professional skills.
Your work will depend on collaboration with the broader team, which means that you may also get to collaborate with experts from our other offices in the UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Canada and Thailand. We are a leader within our field and are a transformation partner for some of the most admired brands in the world.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are a positive and sociable team player with a self-starter and can-do mentality. You are detail-oriented with a structured approach to your work. You are not afraid of taking responsibility and going the extra mile to succeed with what you have set out to accomplish. You are passionate about building brand awareness and have strong interpersonal skills, and you are keen to join a growing, international and fast-paced organisation. In addition:
- You are currently enrolled in a relevant study programme – preferably within business, marketing, design, communication etc.
- You have +1 year of experience with execution of marketing initiatives
- You have excellent communication skills and experience with content production for various channels (e.g. social media, events, website, etc.)
- You have experience working both independently, but also collaborating with many different specialists (experience from an agency or a consultancy is an advantage, but not a requirement)
- You have a passion for creating new relations and are great at networking and building relations
- You have excellent fluency in English, enabling you to write and produce content with flawless grammar and spelling.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.