Brand & Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about marketing and branding? Do you have a strong ability to think strategic while being an executor? Would you like to help drive impactful marketing activities for Wunderman Thompson MAP and help grow our brand? Then you might be the Brand & Marketing Manager we are looking for!
A leader in personalized customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalisation Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) helps large brands create personalized omnichannel customer experiences at scale.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
As a world leader in marketing automation, personalization, CRM, loyalty and campaign management, we work closely with globally leading marketing technology vendors such as Adobe, Google and Salesforce, to continuously create cutting-edge marketing solutions and enhance our offering to our clients.
What will your day look like?
As our new Brand & Marketing Manager, you will play a big part in the continued growth of our company, as you will be responsible for building and growing the brand presence and positioning of our WT MAP brand. You will help define our marketing strategy and approach to strengthening and growing our position as a global centre of excellence for marketing automation and personalisation within our network and towards our clients and partners.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
Strategy and positioning:
- Co-defining the WT MAP marketing strategy that supports our positioning in our network and externally towards our clients and partners
- Defining the right marketing initiatives and creating a marketing plan for execution.
- Copywriting and production of marketing material (e.g. social media posts, material for events, whitepapers, case studies, thought leadership material, etc.)
- Execution of marketing initiatives towards clients, network, partnerships across various channels
- Management of various WT MAP channels (e.g. social media, email marketing, ABM) and website.
- Ownership of our brand/visual identity (tapping into our global identity, but owning the WT MAP version of templates, logos, signatures, etc.)
- Execution of branding initiatives together with our partners (e.g. Salesforce, Adobe, Google)
- In addition, there will be possibilities to be part of our new business and sales activities and taking part in our employer branding initiatives.
Who are you going to work with?
At the Wunderman Thompson MAP headquarters in Copenhagen, you will work closely with our COO and New Business team, but to a large extent also the entire WT MAP organisation. You will become part of a dynamic and international environment where you will get plenty of opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills.
Your work will depend on collaboration with the broader team, which means that you may also get to collaborate with experts from our other offices in the UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Canada and Thailand. We are a leader within our field and are a transformation partner for some of the most admired brands in the world.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are positive and sociable team player with a self-starter and can-do mentality. You are detail-oriented with a structed and strategic approach to your work. You are not afraid of taking responsibility and going an extra mile to succeed with what you have set out to accomplish. You are passionate about building brand awareness, and have the ability translate marketing and branding initiatives into business value. Moreover, you are strong in building relations with a wish to join a growing, international and fast-paced organization. In addition, you have:
- A relevant master's degree; preferably within business or marketing
- +3-5 years of experience with defining, building and executing marketing strategies
- Extensive experience with developing marketing plans and building brand awareness
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience with content production for various channels (e.g. social media, events, website, etc.)
- Experience working both independently, but also collaborating with many different specialists
- A passion for creating new relations and great at building a strong network internally and externally
- Excellent fluency in English, enabling you to write and produce content with flawless grammar and spelling.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, we are 700+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Center of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.