Senior Communications Strategist
Are you a strategic thinker? Do you have solid experience with content strategy, CRM and/or marketing automation? And can you see yourself defining world-class customer experiences and communication flows across the customer lifecycle for some of the world’s leading brands? Then you might be the Senior Communications Strategist we’re looking for!
What your day will look like?
As a Senior Communications Strategist, you will be part of the Experience Design & Communications Team and work on projects for several global clients, gaining a thorough insight into their businesses. You will create customer journeys and experiences in all shapes and sizes with tasks that include:
- Establishing omni-channel customer journeys with a focus on connecting consumer moments
- Developing channel-specific and cross-channel strategies
- Developing content frameworks that enables always-on delivery of relevant content
- Leveraging personalisation technology to deliver relevant experiences throughout the customer lifecycle
- Working closely with Communication Architects and creatives to make your strategies come to life
- Working closely with our Data Scientists to define triggers and experimentation frameworks
- Providing ongoing optimisation recommendations by leveraging consumer insights.
As the majority of our clients are based outside of Denmark, you can therefore expect some travel activity.
Who are you going to work with?
At our office centrally located in Copenhagen, you will join a tight-knit team where Strategists work side-by-side with creatives, UX Designers, Project Managers, Data Scientists and Developers. You will get plenty of opportunity to apply your expertise and experience while further developing your professional skillset. The working climate is geared towards letting great minds produce brilliant work.
What you bring to the table?
The ideal candidate is well versed in CRM, loyalty, marketing automation and omni-channel strategy. You can work on both a strategic and tactical level based on client needs, and always focus on how to deliver a great solution. In short, you are ambitious with your strategic thinking and realistic in your approach to execution. In addition, you have:
- 5+ years of CRM/marketing automation experience from an agency or client-side
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Adobe Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze or HubSpot (or similar)
- A relevant degree from university, an advertising school or similar
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Center of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.