Senior Communications Strategist
Are you a strategic thinker? Do you have solid experience with content strategy, CRM and/or marketing automation? And can you see yourself defining world-class customer experiences and communication flows across the customer lifecycle for some of the world’s leading brands? Then you might be the Senior Communications Strategist we’re looking for.
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Nordic is a unique organization, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and humanize brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
What your day will look like
As a Senior Communications Strategist, you will be part of the Experience Design & Communications team and work on projects for several global clients, gaining a thorough insight into their businesses. You will create customer journeys and experiences in all shapes and sizes with tasks that include:
- Establish omni-channel customer journeys with a focus on connecting consumer moments
- Develop channel-specific and cross-channel strategies
- Develop content frameworks that enables always-on delivery of relevant content
- Leverage personalization technology to deliver relevant experiences throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Work closely with Communications Architects and Creatives to make your strategies come to life
- Work closely with our data scientists to define triggers and experimentation frameworks
- Provide ongoing optimization recommendations by leveraging consumer insights
As the majority of our clients are based outside of Denmark, you can expect some travel activity.
Who you will be working with
At our office centrally located in Copenhagen, you join a tigh-knit team where strategists work side-by-side wit data communication architects, creatives, data scientists, developers and account directors. You will get plenty of opportunity to apply your expertise and experience while further developing your professional skillset. The working climate is geared towards letting great minds produce brilliant work.
What you bring to the table
The ideal candidate will be versed in CRM, loyalty, marketing automation and omni-channel strategy. You can work on both a strategic and tactical level based on client needs, and always focus on how to deliver a great solution. In short, you are ambitious with your strategic thinking and realistic in your approach to execution.
We expect you to have:
- 5+ years of CRM/marketing automation experience from an agency or client-side
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Adobe Marketing Cloud or Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or similar)
- A relevant degree from university, advertising school or similar
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Any other languages such as German or French is a plus, but not required
A global network, a Nordic family
At Wunderman Nordic, we are 450+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalized customer experiences and marketing automation.