Producer with excellent project management skills
Do you enjoy working with processes, and can you see yourself managing and overseeing creative production from beginning to end, ensuring that the outcome is of the highest quality? Would you like to work in an international environment with some of the most skilled people in the creative industry? Then you might be the Producer we are looking for to join our team in Copenhagen!
What will your day look like?
As our new Producer, you will join our growing Experience & Design Team. Your job will be to manage, drive and oversee creative production and processes ensuring that the quality of work is excellent. You will work in close collaboration with our Resource Management Team with a focus on optimizing creative processes in the Experience & Design Team to deliver on time, and produce the desired results.
Since your job will be to coordinate our people and processes, we hope that once you have settled into your new role, you will be able to see what each specialist in our Experience & Design Team can bring to the table, making sure everyone knows what to do and when to do it.
Together with our Internal Project & Resource Manager, you will be the go-to person for everything involving creative client projects. Including managing the relationship and communication with the Client Service team, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction. As well as update both Client Services Team and Resource Management Team when changes internally will affect the timeline and deadline.
Moreover, your tasks will include:
- Taking in new briefs from our Client Service Team and defining the client project objectives and scopes together with the specialists in Experience team to get realistic estimates
- Defining the roles & responsibilities in collaboration with Internal Project & Resource Manager
- Involving the right specialists, and evaluating and contributing to the level of quality along the way
- Keep track of the timelines and deadlines for the different client projects
- Managing the internal workflow and documenting projects
- Coordinating with external partners
- Project management of internal projects, including the development of new frameworks and maintenance of existing framework material
- Optimize WoW within department and with other departments, cementing new processes, enabling more effective and innovative workflows
- Provide input to Resource Management Team for resource planning and forecasting.
The job is based at our office in Copenhagen, Denmark, and will require you to work on-site
Who are you going to work with?
You will become part of the Experience Team in our office, located in Copenhagen. Here you will join a tight-knit team where Strategists work side-by-side with Creatives, UX Designers, Project Managers, Data Scientists, and Developers to create customer journeys and experiences for our clients.
You will get a chance to work with experienced people who will help you do your best work. You will get plenty of opportunities to apply your expertise and experience, while further developing your professional skill set. The working climate is geared towards letting great minds produce brilliant work.
What do you bring to the table?
The ideal candidate is a confident and driven individual with a sharp sense of quality. You have project management skills with the ability to anticipate problems, adapt, and prevent them from arising. Experience working with project management software is considered a plus.
Moreover, we expect you to be able to work proactively and independently while promoting process improvements, ensuring that everything runs smoothly. Since this position includes a lot of stakeholder collaboration effective communication is a crucial skill to succeed in this role both in writing and verbally. In short, we are looking for a true team player to help us reach great new heights.
In addition, you have:
- 1-3 years of proven project management and stakeholder management experience
- Strategic thinking skills for efficient negotiating and delegating
- The ability to encourage cooperative working relationships
- An excellent understanding of creative processes, and we consider it a plus if you have experience running a film project.
- Have a track record of meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A proactive and agile mindset, and an eagerness to learn, solve problems and investigate all available solutions
- Experience with translating briefs into kick-ass work
A leader in personalized customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Center of Excellence that helps large businesses humanize the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper-personalization at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.