Global Director of Experience Design and Communications
Are you a strategic leader with a passion for Experience Design and Communications? Do you have a solid business understanding, people management experience and are you ready for a new chapter in your career?
We are looking for an experienced Global Director to lead our team and shape the overall strategy for our best-in-class set-up within Experience Design and Communications at Wunderman Thompson MAP, a dynamic and international environment.
What will your day look like?
Our new Global Director of Experience Design and Communications will be responsible for driving operational excellence, optimizing structures across the department, whilst managing and growing the team. You will take part in several strategic decisions and work directly with C-Level on driving our overall business forward and implementing Experience Design and Communications offerings across new and existing projects.
More specifically, your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and growing the Experience Design and Communications team, this includes people management responsibilities and recruitment
- Reviewing and optimizing processes within the department to improve the overall set-up and team structure, and to ensure that talent is spotted and nurtured
- Overseeing daily operations, clients’ global scope and relationships
- Identifying and utilizing opportunities to grow and optimize our offerings within Experience Design and Communications and related fields.
Who are you going to work with?
You will be joining a team of 40+ skilled colleagues who are always ready to help each other. We are proud of our easy-going, dynamic, and multicultural environment, where we not only work hard together – we are also great at having fun.
As head of the Experience Design and Communications department, you will be working with colleagues from all over the world, supporting multiple functions from client services, innovation, data insights and consulting.
What do you bring to the table?
You must be a passionate and skilled manager of people. You are relatable and excited about empowering and enabling a growing team and organization. Consequently, you are a person with a proven record of building company culture and you are familiar with working in an environment with creatives just as well as data-driven minds.
In addition, you have:
- A proven ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships
- Demonstrated experience in managing, scaling and establishing structure in global teams
- Experience with process optimization
- Experience with digital marketing and good understanding of marketing automation is a bonus
- Strong commercial understanding and ability to lead projects
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience working in a multicultural organization
- Excellent communication skills in English.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.