Are you a CX Designer? And could you see yourself transforming the digital customer experience for some of the world’s most inspiring brands?
We are seeking a digital CX Designer, with excellent UI/UX skills, to be accountable for creating beautiful, intuitive, and user-centric strategic solutions and the delivery of key digital capabilities. You will be collaborating, promoting, and refining the vision of CX across a range of industries alongside the strategy, creative, and technical teams. As experiences across touchpoints are changing and becoming more connected, you are helping to lead this movement.
A leader in personalized customer experiences
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma, and finance.
Wunderman Thompson MAP (Marketing, Automation and Personalization) is a specialized business unit within Wunderman Thompson that helps large, multinational companies create personalized omnichannel customer experiences at scale.
As a world leader in marketing automation, personalization, CRM, loyalty, and digital marketing, we work closely with globally leading marketing technology vendors such as Adobe, Google, and Salesforce, to continuously create innovative marketing solutions and enhance our offering to our clients.
What will your day look like?
As a CX Designer, you will work on projects for several global clients, as well as building out the CX competence in the agency.
More specifically, you will:
- Lead the creation of customer journeys and insight frameworks which synthesize data and findings, helping the team arrive at a shared understanding of the customer (and client) needs
- Identify the goals, gaps and opportunities for consumers and competitors: What kind of experience do they want/need to have?
- Lead the design and execution of research studies that follow best practices and methodologies
- Partner with the CX strategy and design team leads to develop a research roadmap/strategy
- Collaborate with Creative, Technology, UX/UI and other teams to bring the experience to life, including execution and activation (e.g., translating CX into UX/UI)
- Identify opportunities to improve the digital customer experience
- Deploy best practices in usability and UX.
Who are you going to work with?
At our office centrally located in Copenhagen, you join a tight-knit team where designers and copywriters work side-by-side with strategists, developers, and project managers. You will get plenty of opportunity to apply your expertise and experience while further developing your professional skillset. The working climate is geared towards letting great minds produce brilliant work.
What do you bring to the table?
You are down-to-earth and enjoy fast-paced work environments. You are ambitious and set the bar high, but you know how to have fun reaching your goals. You can fit into a tight-knit team, while working independently on multiple projects at the same time – with team feedback and involvement. With your organized and detail-oriented approach, you play an active role in projects, from initial idea generation to execution and approval.
If you can say yes to the bellow, you may very well be the CX Designer we are looking for:
- You have +3 years of experience from a similar role (agency or client side)
- A critical thinker who envisions holistic solutions for your users that span the entire customer journey
- You set a high bar, have high taste, and deliver products that are both visually and conceptually stunning
- Have experience in emergent areas of design and CX (e.g., 3D, immersive e-commerce, etc.)
- Experience in Figma or Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Have knowledge of current digital design trends, user-centered design principles, digital properties (e.g., communities, digital support) and design methods
- Deeply passionate about customers and ensuring their perspective is at the center of everything
- Excellent conceptual thinking, analytical and execution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to effectively present to all levels of the organization
- Ability to progress in the face of ambiguity and deliver results with minimal guidance and short turnaround times
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience building cross-functional relationships
- Detail-oriented and well-organized, able to manage multiple projects at once.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Center of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.