Senior Business Analytics Consultant
Do you have strong analytical and data modelling skills? Can you identify, build and apply data models to support marketing insights? Would you like an exciting job with plenty of opportunity to grow? Then you might be the Senior Business Analytics Consultant we are looking for!
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Nordic is a unique organisation, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
What will your day look like?
As our new Senior Business Analytics Consultant, you will join our growing Business Insights team. Here, you will provide your data skills and business knowledge to support our clients in making data-driven decisions to improve their digital communication. This entails designing and specifying data solutions and data integrations for various campaign platforms. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Identifying and designing value-adding insights solutions, leveraging data to optimize communication strategies
- Interpreting business requests and clarifying data requirements
- Assisting and advising on data models and scoping of new projects
- Providing answers and insights to business-related questions via automated reporting solutions as well as ad-hoc data analyses
- Collaborating with highly skilled specialists including account managers, architects, developers, creatives, strategists, data scientists and marketing operation experts to service our clients coherently
- Promoting a data-driven agenda in a digital marketing context.
Who are you going to work with?
You will join a team of hands-on data analysts, data scientists, consultants and data engineers who are passionate about bringing value and knowledge from data. We are all about unlocking insights from data through analytics and making that insight applicable in 1:1 data-driven communication and CRM. Your work will always be firmly anchored in data in a cross-disciplinary setting, collaborating closely with highly enthusiastic experts.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are outgoing and love being part of interdisciplinary projects and solutions. You are eager to learn and quick to understand the complexity of high-tech dialogues and solutions. Furthermore, you have the drive, enthusiasm and technical skills to take lead when facing the client in data and insights related matters. Through this, you strive to help and inspire the client to grow their business by combining data insights, performance analytics, and data engineering. It’s an advantage, if you have agency experience and marketing domain knowledge, but it’s not a requirement. Moreover, you have:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a senior consultant/business liaison role related to data, BI, analytics or reporting solutions
- Hands-on experience working with SQL, databases, ETL and reporting
- Experience with report and dashboard development in Power BI/Tableau or similar tools
- Experience with database and data model design for business intelligence and analytics solutions is an advantage but not a requirement
- Great communication skills in English.
A global network, a Nordic family
At Wunderman Nordic, we are 450+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalised customer experience and marketing automation.