Product Office Architect
Do you want to play a central role within Wunderman’s Data Services? Are you highly experienced with enterprise architecture, and can you provide expert guidance on application and integration development? And can you see yourself managing and growing client and partner relations? If yes, then you might just be the Product Office Architect we’re looking for!
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Nordic is a unique organization, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma, and finance.
What will your day look like?
In the role as Product Office Architect you will play a critical role within Wunderman’s Data Services. You will be responsible for the shared architecture of our “Data Performance Services” and make sure our Senior Engineers and Senior Data Scientists always have a platform that fit their individual components. You will also be serving as a strategic advisor and subject matter to Wunderman’s largest and most complex clients. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Providing guidance on application and integration development best practices
- Driving the creation of application and technical design documents
- Advising and mentoring diverse teams, including clients and partners in technical and functional delivery aspects
- Troubleshooting key customer implementation issues and demonstrating ability to drive to successful resolution
- Identification and pro-active management of risk areas and seeing an issue through to complete resolution with a high level of commitment
- Managing customer expectations; negotiating solutions to complex problems with both the customer and third-party partners.
Who are you going to work with?
You will be a pivotal part of Wunderman’s Data Services, which consists of highly skilled hands-on Data Scientists, Consultants, and Data Engineers who are passionate about unlocking insights from data through analytics. You will also get to work closely with experts from technology, creative, and client teams. Furthermore, you will build relationships with business partners, both internal and external, and contribute to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single customer engagement.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you have a team player mindset and an open-minded attitude. You can communicate ideas and complex technical topics honestly and clearly (in English) – also to non-experts – while respecting the views of others on the team. This also requires that you have the ability to quickly spot opportunities and weaknesses in other people’s ideas. Additionally, you can work independently, and you are a self-starter. Moreover, you have:
- Experience as a Senior Architect and/or CTO in a mid- to large sized organization with demonstrated leadership driving a digital transformation in a matrixed organization
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management
- Extensive enterprise consulting experience, including implementation experience with one or more common enterprise software solutions (e.g. CRM or ERP), as well as documented experience in Performance Marketing Software companies
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration.
A global network, a Nordic family
At Wunderman Nordic, we are 450+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Center of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.