Junior Insights & Experimentation Consultant
Do you enjoy analyses and turning data into valuable knowledge? Would you like to apply your skills to impact millions of people? Would you like an exciting job with plenty of opportunity to grow? Then you might be just the one we are looking for!
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Nordic is a unique organization, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work in cross-functional teams, unlocking insights to create 1:1 data-driven solutions for some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
What will your day look like?
As our new Junior Insights & Experimentation Consultant, you will play a central role in helping our clients make data driven decisions on a scientific foundation. You will be applying the scientific method to help our clients achieving specific business goals, and you will be learning about business intelligence, marketing, databases, data models, dashboard reporting, consulting, and utilization of cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud etc.). Through this, you will have the chance to use your skills in a setting, which literally affects millions of people every day. Your day-to-day tasks include:
- Working closely with specialists from other departments on our dedicated client teams
- Collaborating with colleagues on hypotheses and interpretation of findings
- Designing and performing experiments
- Identifying relevant baselines and performing sample size calculations
- Ensuring that experimental metadata is collected and stored
- Importing, exporting, and transforming/preparing data for analysis
- Evaluating data in terms of completeness, integrity, and cleanliness
- Performing statistical analyses (chi-squared, logistic regression, multivariate analyses etc.)
- Performing exploratory analyses
- Visualizing and presenting findings.
Who are you going to work with?
You will become a part of our ambitious and growing Insights Team where analytical creativity is our strong suit. There is plenty of room for growth while you work closely with a variety of specialists across our different departments.
Who are we looking for?
We imagine that you have recently finished a relevant master’s or PhD degree within natural sciences, health sciences, epidemiology, or similar and have a strong foundation in the scientific method and data analysis. You are interested in learning about business and applying your analytical competences in a context of digital marketing, helping global companies and brands make data-driven decisions. You simply love to learn new things.
Moreover, you have:
- Attention to detail and you strive to make complex problems understandable and manageable
- Skills within experiment design, sample size calculations, data analysis, and statistics
- Experience with data analysis and statistics using R or Python
- Skills within Power BI / Tableau / SQL /Machine Learning / Advanced Analytics / Cloud Platforms (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud etc.) is a plus, but not a requirement
- Experience with human studies, epidemiology, or similar is a plus but not a requirement
- Experience in presenting and making insights clear to non-specialists
- Fluent in English.
A global network, a Nordic family
At Wunderman Nordic, we are 450+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Center of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.