Are you a skilled Data Scientist with a passion for machine learning and AI? Can you provide expert advice to clients on best practice within these technologies in order to help some of the world’s biggest brands reach their next level? Then you might just be the Data Scientist we’re looking for!
What will your day look like?
As our new Data Scientist, you will become instrumental in growing our Data, Insights and AI team. Here, you will employ new technologies within AI and machine learning to help successful brands reach their next level in 1:1 communication and CRM. Applying your expertise and consultancy skills, your tasks also include:
- Working with large bodies of image and text data to build machine learning MVPs
- Implementing solutions on AWS, GCP or Azure to facilitate batch and real-time processing of large amounts of data
- Consulting clients on how to move machine learning and AI from PoC to production
- Consulting clients on the best course of action based on insights learned from machine learning.
Who are you going to work with?
You join a team of hands-on highly skilled Data Scientists, Consultants and Data Engineers who are passionate about unlocking insights from data through analytics. You will also get to work closely with experts from technology, creative, and client teams.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you have a team player mindset and an open-minded attitude. You can communicate ideas and complex technical topics honestly and clearly (in English) – also to non-experts – while respecting the views of others on the team. This also means being able to quickly spot the opportunities and weaknesses in other people’s ideas. Providing consultant advice, you are eager to understand and find solutions, allowing you to quickly adapt to changing situations and come up with new ideas. At the same time, you solve problems in an analytical and pragmatic manner. Moreover, you have:
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree, preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics
- +5 years of experience as a Consultant implementing Data Science to create business value
- Programming skills in Python, R, Scala or similar
- Experience with Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch or similar deep learning frameworks
- Experience working with Data Science in retail or E-commerce is an advantage
- Practical understanding of all or some of the following:
- Deep Learning
- Probabilistic graphical models (e.g. Markov logic networks or Bayesian networks)
- Image Analysis
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.