Senior Business Analytics Consultant
Do you have strong analytical and data modelling skills? Can you identify, build and apply data models to support marketing insights? Would you like an exciting job with plenty of opportunity to grow? Then you might be just the one we are looking for!
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Nordic is a unique organisation, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
What will your day look like?
As our new Senior Business Analytics Consultant, you join our growing Business Insights team. Here, you will provide your data skills to support clients improve and utilize data for better digital solutions. This involves designing and specifying data solutions and data integration for various campaign platforms. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Interpreting and refining data requirements, aligning with internal and client teams
- Designing & building solutions for analytics and reporting
- Developing and maintaining best practice across clients
- Assisting and advising on data models and scoping of new projects
- Providing answers and insights to business-related questions via ad-hoc data analysis
- Innovating new value-adding projects leveraging the usage of data.
Who are you going to work with?
You join a team of hands-on scientists, consultants and engineers who are passionate about data. We are all about unlocking insights from data through analytics and making that insight applicable in 1:1 data-driven communication and CRM. Your work will always be firmly anchored in data, while you get to collaborate closely with tech experts, creatives, account managers and more.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are outgoing and love being part of interdisciplinary projects and solutions. You are eager to learn and quick to understand the complexity of high-tech dialogue and solutions. If you have agency experience and marketing domain knowledge, it’s an advantage but not a requirement. Furthermore, you have the drive, enthusiasm and technical skills to take lead in facing the client in data related matters. Through this you strive to help and inspire the client to grow their business combining data insights, performance analytics, data engineering and AI. Moreover, you have:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a senior consultant/business liaison role related to data, analytics or reporting solutions
- Specific experience with designing and building databases, cubes and models
- Experience within database and data model design for business intelligence and analytics solutions, preferably cloud based, Microsoft stack (Azure), Google Cloud or similar
- Skills in SQL/SSAS/R/Python/Power BI/Tableau or similar tools
- Solid English capabilities.
A global network, a Nordic family
At Wunderman Nordic, we are 450+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalised customer experience and marketing automation.