Junior Data Analyst
Do you have strong analytical skills? Are you passionate about turning data into valuable knowledge? Would you like an exciting job with plenty of opportunity to grow? Then you might be just the one we are looking for!
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Nordic is a unique organisation, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work in cross-functional teams, unlocking insights to create 1:1 data-driven solutions for some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
What will your day look like?
As our new Junior Analyst, you will play a central role in the process that allows for our clients’ insights to reach their target audience. In other words, you will help our clients get to know their own consumers. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Preparation, import and export of data from campaign systems.
- Interpretation and implementation of target audiences in campaign systems based on business requirements.
- Data extraction, analysis, visualisation, reporting and communication of campaign results.
- Assisting and advising internal teams in relation to our clients’ data models.
Who are you going to work with?
You will become a part of our ambitious Customer Intelligence Team where analytical creativity is our strong suit. There is plenty of room for growth while you work closely with a variety of specialists across our different departments.
What do you bring to the table?
We imagine that you have recently finished a relevant Master’s degree within natural sciences or BI, focusing on data analysis. You are interested in developing your analytical competencies within software platforms and campaign systems as well as how data can bring insights into decision-making in a business context. You simply love to learn new things. Moreover, you have:
- Attention to detail and you strive to make complex problems understandable and manageable
- Skills within Machine Learning / Advanced Analytics / Cloud Platforms, e.g. Azure (these skills are preferred but not required)
- Solid communication skills in English
A global network, a Nordic family
At Wunderman Nordic, we are 400+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman network with 10,000 colleagues across 200 offices in 70 countries, and proud to be the Global centre of excellence for omni-channel marketing and marketing automation.