Customer Experience Consultant
Are you passionate about communication and marketing? Do you have an empathetic mindset combined with a service designer approach where you always put the customer in center of your work? Would you like a job where you help set the bar for great customer experiences while leading international clients towards implementing customer-centric business strategies? Then you might be just the one we’re looking for!
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Nordic is a unique organization, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we use data to inspire and back up our creative thinking when working with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma, and finance.
What will your day look like?
As our new CX Consultant, you will join our dynamic and growing CX team, helping us on our mission to document, analyze, and optimize customer experiences for our clients. You will work on exciting projects, adding value to our ongoing client work. More specifically, your tasks include:
- planning, participating in, and conducting CX workshops
- identifying challenges and harvesting findings from customer research
- reviewing behavioral data, desk research, and mapping of needs and pains
- creating conceptual recommendations with a strategic output by producing expert evaluations, e.g. expert walk-throughs, service blueprints, ideal state mapping, and store mapping
- contributing to the ongoing development of the Wunderman CX profile; providing feedback on branding, creating internal presentations, and mapping the CX maturity and potential of our client portfolio.
Who are you going to work with?
The CX team is part of a creative department unlike any other. UX Designers and Content & Engagement Strategists work side-by-side with specialists in the classic creative disciplines like art direction, design, and copywriting. There are 25 of us right now, out of a total of over 350 strategic, technical, and analytical experts here at our offices in Østerbro. The lunch is great, the parties are even better. But most importantly, the working climate is geared towards letting great minds produce brilliant work. And you’d be very much a part of that.
What do you bring to the party?
Most importantly, you are excited to innovate and improve business practices and customer strategies. You take pride in delivering great work and are comfortable presenting and leading the discussions that surround it. You love to understand and help others understand processes, ideas, and concepts, meaning that you can put yourself in another’s shoes and advocate for them.
As a person, you are down-to-earth, open-minded, and easy-going. You have an easy time fitting into a tight-knit team in a fast-paced environment where you are expected to work independently – with team feedback and involvement, of course.
Ideally, you have a degree in Customer Experience Management, Service Design or similar, but business backgrounds are also welcome. Preferably you have 2-3 of years of experience from an agency or consultancy business, but most importantly, you have a solid understanding for the deliveries and methods that lie within CX. In addition, you:
- have experience with InDesign and Illustrator, and you can work in Excel. If you know your way around Axure, that’s a bonus – and PowerPoint skills are a given
- have a calm, constructive, and proactive working approach, making you comfortable with receiving and giving feedback which is an important part of our dynamic workflow where changes happen quickly
- are confident sharing your ideas openly and providing guidance on how experiences can be improved and differentiated
- have excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken, enabling you to comfortably jump into conversations, presentations, and correspondences.
A global network, a Nordic family
At Wunderman Nordic, we are 400+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman network with 10,000 colleagues across 200 offices in 70 countries, and proud to be the Global center of excellence for omni-channel marketing and marketing automation.