Are you curious, business savvy and interested in pursuing a journey towards becoming a next level consultant within a cutting-edge area of strategic and data-enabled brand consulting? Then you might be just the one we’re looking for!
With a growing portfolio of clients, that specializes in designing consumer-centric strategies focused on combining creative with data to build valuable relationships between consumers and brands, we are seeking a Student Strategist, to join our Experience Consulting team.
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Nordic is a unique organization, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
What will your day look like?
Working closely with experiences consultants and client teams, your assignments will vary from participating in working sessions, collecting/consolidating data, performing research and analysis and building business cases. Your “can do” mentality and ability to interact with people will be your keys to success in the team. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Identify accurate and insightful conclusions from research data
- Contribute to the development of business cases, recommendations and solutions in an impactful and engaging manner.
- Support business development initiatives and projects across multiple clients and various industries
- Take ownership of developing client deliverables and presentations with a strong visual aesthetic and strategic rigor in PowerPoint.
- Form relationships with client teams and support the process towards developing value-adding deliverables from strategy to effective execution roadmaps.
- Mostly, you will be working closely with an experienced Strategist on specific projects, but you are given significant responsibility for your contribution to the project.
The job is a part-time position (15-20 hours/week). The amount of time you work will fluctuate from week to week depending on the workload at the office as well as your exams and deadlines.
Who are you going to work with?
At our office in Copenhagen you will join a team of highly skilled Consultants who are passionate about Experience Strategy Design. You will become part of a dynamic and international environment where you will get plenty of opportunities to develop your personal and professional skills. Your work will be depending on collaboration with the broader team, which means you will get to collaborate closely with experts from our Technology, Data, Creative, and Client teams.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are positive, outgoing and a sociable team player with a self-starting and can-do mentality. You find energy in creating, yet you are structured and have a strong grasp of the detail. You possess a strong ability to collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative data, establish insights, and draw valid conclusions in a strong storyline. With your level of reasoning, you interpret an extensive variety of instructions in various forms. You are strong in building relationships and managing stakeholders. In addition, you are:
- Studying a relevant Master’s Degree; preferably in Business or Economics
- Able to work in complex environments both independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional in writing and speaking English
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel and PowerPoint
- A strong problem-solver with great analytical skills
- Willing to travel
A global network, a Nordic family
At Wunderman Nordic, we are 450+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 70 countries, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.