Student Strategist for Experience Consulting
Are you a great relationship builder, business savvy and interested in pursuing a journey towards becoming a next level consultant within a cutting-edge area of strategic and data-enabled brand consulting? Then you might be just the one we’re looking for!
With a growing portfolio of clients, that specializes in designing consumer-centric strategies focused on combining creative with data to build valuable relationships between consumers and brands, we are seeking a Student Strategist, to join our Experience Consulting team.
A leader in personalized customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalisation Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) helps large brands create personalized omnichannel customer experiences at scale. With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
As a world leader in marketing automation, personalization, CRM, loyalty and campaign management, we work closely with globally leading marketing technology vendors such as Adobe, Google and Salesforce, to continuously create cutting-edge marketing solutions and enhance our offering to our clients.
What will your day look like?
As a Student Strategist within the Experience Consulting Team, you will work closely with Experience Consultants and client teams. Your assignments will include participation in work sessions, collecting/consolidating data, performing research and analysis as well as building business cases. For the most part, you will be working closely with an experienced Strategist on specific projects, but you will be given significant responsibility for your contributions. Your can-do mentality and ability to interact with people will be the key to success in the team. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Identifying accurate and insightful conclusions from research data
- Contributing to the development of business cases, recommendations and solutions in an impactful and engaging manner
- Supporting business development initiatives and projects across multiple clients and various industries
- Taking ownership of developing client deliverables and presentations with a strong visual aesthetic and strategic rigor in PowerPoint
- Forming relationships with client teams and supporting the process towards developing value-adding deliverables from strategy to effective execution roadmaps.
The job is a part-time position (15-20 hours/week). The amount of time you work will fluctuate from week to week depending on the workload as well as your exams and deadlines.
Who are you going to work with?
At the Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE headquarters in Copenhagen, you will join a team of highly skilled consultants who are passionate about experience strategy design and that always go the extra mile to help each other. You will become part of a dynamic and international environment that offers an excellent opportunity for you to challenge yourself, while learning and growing.
Your work will depend on collaboration with the broader team, which means you will get to collaborate closely with experts from our technology, data, creative, and client teams from our offices in the UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Canada, and Thailand. We are a leader within our field and are a transformation partner for some of the most admired brands in the world.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are easy-going and likeable. You are a proactive and a sociable team player with an independent self-starting and can-do mentality. You find energy in creating, yet you are structured and have a strong grasp of the detail.
You possess a strong ability to collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative data, establish insights, and draw valid conclusions in a strong storyline. With your level of reasoning, you interpret an extensive variety of instructions in various forms. You are strong in building relationships and managing stakeholders. In addition, you have:
- Enrolled in a relevant master's degree program; preferably within Business or Economics
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and written
- Strong problem-solving abilities with great analytical skills
- The ability to work in complex environments both independently and as part of a team
- Solid knowledge of Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Willing to travel and be flexible, as many of our clients and colleagues are located in other time zones.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, we are 700+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 45+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets and proud to be the Global Center of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.