Sales and Partnerships Coordinator
Would you like to help us define and sell the very best direct marketing and paid media solutions for big international clients? Can you see yourself presenting and augmenting digital solutions where direct marketing meets Google for marketing and the Google Cloud Platform? If yes, apply to become our new Sales and Partnerships Coordinator!
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalisation Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) is a unique organisation, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Sales and Partnerships Coordinator, you will be coordinating with key partners and take part in selling processes with Google and media agencies. Your tasks will vary from participating in work sessions, building presentations for business cases, doing research and collecting/consolidating data as well as handling the administration of the Google Partner Portal. For the most part, you will be working closely with a Senior Consultant on specific projects, but you will also be given significant responsibility for your contribution to projects. Your can-do mentality and ability to interact with people, will be the keys to success in the newly established team where you will contribute to the establishment of our offerings and ways of working. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Taking ownership of and developing presentations with strong visual aesthetics and rigor on our offerings
- Contributing and supporting the development of business cases, recommendations and solutions connected to the Google Cloud Platform
- Conducting analyses of client businesses, audiences, technological and cultural trends
- Supporting business development initiatives and projects across multiple clients and various industries when it come to the Google Cloud Platform
- Forming relationships with internal client teams and support the process towards developing value-adding deliverables.
Your work will be dependent on collaboration with the broader organisation, which means you will get to collaborate closely with experts from our client, cloud, data and technology teams.
Who are you going to work with?
Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, with offices in the UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Canada and Thailand as well. We deliver compelling digital experiences for our global customers using Adobe Experience Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud; we run and operate digital marketing channels for some of the worlds’ largest brands.
You will be working alongside Account Directors, Technical Consultants and Senior Management to discover, define and assist in delivering marketing/CRM solutions combined with performance marketing and Bluesprint. In Copenhagen, you will join a passionate team of competent colleagues that always go the extra mile to help each other. The position offers a great opportunity for you to personally make a difference on the projects you are involved with, and you will be supported every step of the way.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are positive and a sociable team player with a self-starting attitude. You are great at making presentations and find energy in creating, but you also value structure and have a keen eye for detail. With your level of reasoning, you can interpret an extensive variety of instructions in differing forms, and you can deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Most importantly, you are strong in building relationships and managing stakeholders. In addition, you have:
- A relevant master’s degree; preferably in business or economics
- 2-3 years of agency experience. Experience from a media agency is an advantage but not a must
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Google Partner Portal and Google marketing is also a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work in complex informal environments both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with support in selling processes, e.g. preparing and coordinating presentations, workshops, etc.
- Excellent English skills – both in terms of interpersonal communication as well as in writing, e.g. for presentations
- A high proficiency in the use of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Willingness and desire to travel as needed.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, we are 600+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Center of Excellence for personalised customer experience and marketing automation.