Would you like to help develop loyalty programs for the biggest brands in the world to ensure customer engagement and retention? Are you highly motivated, business savvy and would you like to use your experience as a next-level loyalty & consulting professional within a cutting-edge area of data-enabled brand and innovation consulting? Then you might be just the Loyalty Specialist we’re looking for!
With a growing portfolio of clients, that specializes in designing consumer-centric strategies focused on combining creativity with data to build valuable relationships between consumers and brands, we are seeking Consultants with loyalty program experience, to join our highly engaged, skilled and newly established growing Consulting team.
What will your day look like?
As a Loyalty Specialist, you will spend most of your time with client teams, working with the marketing executives to define loyalty strategies that improve the return on marketing investment for globally renowned brands. This includes reimagining the customer economics and journey, strengthening the engagement with traditional and “Omni-channel” consumers and integration of digital channels. Your "doer" mentality and ability to interact with people will be the key to success in the team, where you will lead the establishment of our offerings and ways of working. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Plan, design and roll out implementation of overarching brand loyalty strategies focused on increasing engagement, boost retention and maximize revenue
- Identify new loyalty opportunities and trends from in-depth industry and consumer research and be thought leader on loyalty
- Forming relationships with client teams and supporting business development initiatives and loyalty projects across multiple clients and various industries - Incl., definition of consumer value proposition, reward benefit structures and mechanics
- Taking ownership of the development of client deliverables and presentations with a strong visual aesthetic and strategic rigor
- Managing the day-to-day project deliverable.
Who are you going to work with?
You will join our Consulting team, consisting of highly skilled consultants who are passionate about developing consumer-centric strategies and transformations, working from either our Copenhagen or London offices. You will become part of a dynamic and international environment where you will get plenty of opportunities to develop your personal and professional skills.
Your work will depend on collaboration with the broader team, which means you will get to work closely with experts and professionals from our technology, data, creative, and client teams from our offices across the globe. We are a leader within our field and are a transformation partner for some of the most admired brands in the world.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are a positive, outgoing and social team player with a self-starter and can-do mentality. You find energy in creating, yet you are structured and have a strong grasp of details. You possess a strong ability to collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative data, establish insights and draw valid conclusions with a strong storyline. With your level of reasoning, you can interpret an extensive variety of instructions in various forms and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. You are strong in building relations and managing stakeholders and in addition, you have:
- 3+ years in a similar role of loyalty strategy or consulting with focus on crafting clients’ customer centric/loyalty strategies
- Experience working with/delivering on Loyalty Programs for global brands (incl. strategy definition, customer value proposition, reward structures, mechanics and value case modeling)
- Implementation of Loyalty Programs is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Solid skills in performing in-depth consumer research and translate these into clear recommendations that are customized to consumer needs and trends
- A demonstrated ability to work in complex environments both independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional writing, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills in English
- A high level of proficiency in the use of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- A willingness to travel as many of our clients and colleagues are in other locations.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper personalisation at scale, marketing automation, loyalty and CRM.
We help companies prepare for the era of being hyper-relevant and adapt to the ever-changing customer needs and preferences. We act as experience consultants helping global top-tier brands to re-think their marketing, sales, service, and commercial strategies to improve the experience for customers and partners.
We work closely with globally leading marketing technology vendors such as Adobe, Google and Salesforce, to continuously create cutting-edge marketing solutions and enhance our offering to our clients.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ strategic thinkers, consultants, technology specialists, data scientists, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.