Executive Office Consultant
Are you a great relationship builder, structured, proactive and love making things easier for people around you? Are you a fast learner, solution-oriented, and like to use your critical thinking to solve problems and make recommendations independently? Do you want to be at the heart of decisions in a fast-moving environment and like to contribute to the success of one of the leading agencies in the world? Then you might be the Executive Office Consultant we're looking for!
The position can be both full-time or part-time depending on the candidate.
A leader in personalised customer experience
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalisation Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) helps large brands create personalized omnichannel customer experiences at scale.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
As a world leader in marketing automation, personalization, CRM, loyalty and campaign management, we work closely with globally leading marketing technology vendors such as Adobe, Google and Salesforce, to continuously create cutting-edge marketing solutions and enhance our offering to our clients.
What will your day look like?
As Executive Office Consultant, you will be part of our executive office, support our COO, and our growth team and you will be working in a fast-paced team environment. The level of support you deliver requires a good understanding of a large complex international organization, along with the business insight to communicate and work effectively with stakeholders in the organization and with clients. The focus of the team is anything that can develop and grow our business to the next level. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Support on calendar administration and coordinate meetings with multiple executive-level participants, both internally and with clients
- Production of presentations and execution of smaller research tasks
- Edit and proofreading of presentations, memos, letters and e-mail correspondences
- Project coordination of and participation in various internal projects
- Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements
- Ad hoc tasks.
We believe in tailoring the position to the right people, so depending on the candidate other tasks might be part of the role as well.
Who are you going to work with?
At the Wunderman Thompson MAP headquarters in Copenhagen, you will work closely with our COO and growth team, but to a large extent also the entire WT MAP organisation. You will become part of a dynamic and international environment where you will get plenty of opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills.
Your work will depend on collaboration with the broader team, which means that you may also get to collaborate with experts from our other offices in the UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Canada and Thailand. We are a leader within our field and are a transformation partner for some of the most admired brands in the world.
What do you bring to the table?
As Executive Office Consultant, we don't expect you to have many years of experience, but we do expect you to come with the right mindset, be a quick learner, be positive and service-oriented. You are an easy-going and likeable person who is independent, responsible, helpful and a team player who enjoys working with a team towards a common goal. You always do your best to deliver the best possible support and service despite any challenges. You have excellent communication and people skills. You have a well-structured approach to your tasks, never drops 'the ball', takes responsibility, has a high-quality mindset, and can maintain an overview under time pressure. You are passionate, highly independent, flexible, assertive and proactive. In addition, you have:
- You are currently enrolled to a study program or have finished a master degree within business, marketing, project management or other relevant study program
- You have an interest in business and marketing
- +1 year of experience working in an organisation with high speed and complexity (prior experience within an agency, a consultancy or tech company is an advantage but not a requirement)
- Experience with office management, executive support or business development is a benefit
- Experience working both independently, but also collaborating with many different specialists
- A passion for creating new relations and great at building a strong network internally and externally
- Good knowledge of Outlook and comfortable working in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills in English, enabling you to write and produce content with flawless grammar and spelling
- You are able to work 15-20 hours per week (with mutual flexibility) and also late hours.
The position can be both full-time or part-time and above expectations will be aligned with the position you are applying to. If you have other skill-sets that you believe can be relevant (e.g. designer skills, copywriting skills or other professional skills) please highlight these in your application and CV.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, we are 700+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Center of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.