Would you like to take part in the development of processes for our global top-tier clients? Are you a curious and highly motivated business savvy, and would you like to pursue a journey towards becoming a next level consultant within a cutting-edge area of data-enabled brand and innovation consulting? Then you might be just the Business Architect we’re looking for! With a growing portfolio of clients, that specializes in designing consumer-centric strategies focused on combining creative with data to build valuable relationships between consumers and brands, we are seeking Business Architects, to join our team!
A leader in personalized customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalisation Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) helps large brands create personalized omnichannel customer experiences at scale.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
As a world leader in marketing automation, personalization, CRM, loyalty and campaign management, we work closely with globally leading marketing technology vendors such as Adobe, Google and Salesforce, to continuously create cutting-edge marketing solutions and enhance our offering to our clients.
What will your day look like?
As a Business Architect in our Process Team, you will work with peers and more experienced consultants. You will drive commercial opportunities, helping us take our service offering to the next level. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Mapping and designing organizational operating models and marketing processes
- Defining and describing roles and responsibilities
- Developing tools and templates for client development
- Developing implementation playbooks and training materials
- Engaging with client stakeholders and facilitating workshops
- Coordinatinng projects (e.g. scheduling meetings, drafting agendas, taking minutes, etc.).
Who are you going to work with?
At the Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE headquarters in Copenhagen, you will join a team of highly skilled consultants. You will become part of a dynamic and international environment where you will get plenty of opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills.
Your work will depend on collaboration with the broader team, which means you will get to collaborate closely with experts from our technology, data, creative, and client teams from our offices in the UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Canada and Thailand. We are a leader within our field and are a transformation partner for some of the most admired brands in the world.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are a positive and sociable team player who enjoy collaborating across teams. You have a huge drive, and a self-starter and can-do mentality. You find energy in creating, yet you are structured and have a strong grasp of detail. You are strong in building relations and running processes. In addition, you have:
- A relevant master's degree; preferably within business administration, marketing, social sciences or similar
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Architect, Process Consultant or similar. An agency background is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- A demonstrated ability to work in complex environments both independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional writing, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- A high level of proficiency in the use of PowerPoint
- A willingness to travel and be flexible, as many of our clients and colleagues are located in other time zones.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, we are 700+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalised customer experience and marketing automation.