Recruitment Student Assistant
Would you like to help us find the World’s most talented employees? Do you have some experience within recruitment, and want to develop your skills within the area? As our new Recruitment Student Assistant, you will become part of our internal Recruitment Team and be involved with a range of different recruitment and onboarding tasks across the organisation.
A leader in personalized customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalisation Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) helps large brands create personalized omnichannel customer experiences at scale.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
As a world leader in marketing automation, personalization, CRM, loyalty and campaign management, we work closely with globally leading marketing technology vendors such as Adobe, Google and Salesforce, to continuously create cutting-edge marketing solutions and enhance our offering to our clients.
What will your day look like?
Your workday will be varied, and you will be involved with anything from coordinating to assisting and you will be working with the recruitment team in order to attract and retain the best employees. A typical workday will include some of the following:
- Always ensuring a top-quality candidate experience
- Sourcing and engaging with active/passive candidates through a variety of channels
- Bookings and taking screening calls with prospective candidates to ensure a positive fit
- Creating and updating job ads
- Managing and maintaining our in-house database (ATS)
- Administrative and ad hoc tasks.
The job is a part-time position (15-20 hours a week). We are flexible when it comes to your study and exam schedules. Flexibility is something we value highly in our employees.
Who are you going to work with?
You will join our internal recruitment team; we are a team of five people, four of us are in the Copenhagen head office and one are based out of London. As a team, we work closely together to help our different departments and locations find and onboard the right employees. We like to have fun while being busy, and we always go the extra mile to help each other.
Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE is a flat organisation that loves growing the talents of our people, and many of our people have been at the agency a decade or longer.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are proactive and good at structuring and following up on your tasks. We expect you to be open to trying a range of different tasks related to recruitment. At times, you might feel out of your comfort zone, but this should not throw you off – we work as a team and always help each other out. We’re also looking for someone who can contribute with positive energy and a good mood. In addition, you have:
- Just enrolled in a relevant master’s degree. Alternatively, you are in the last year of your bachelor’s degree with the intention of pursuing a master’s degree afterwards
- Some experience with recruitment and sourcing/research
- The ability to work independently and navigate in a fast-paced environment
- An eye for detail and structure as well as the ability to prioritize tasks on an ongoing basis
- A passion for creating new relations and talking to many different people with different backgrounds
- Excellent Danish and English skills both spoken and in writing.
Most importantly, you think recruitment and working with people is exciting and interesting!
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, we are 700+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Center of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.