Would you like to help us find the world’s most talented employees? Are you passionate about search and all things technology? Are you a people person who likes a good challenge, and would you like to join a company where you can develop your recruitment skills? Then you might be the Recruitment Consultant we are looking for!
What will your day look like?
As our new Recruitment Consultant, you will play an essential role in the continued and rapid growth of our company. You will work closely with the recruitment team, hiring managers and the broader organisation across technology, data, project management and consulting teams.
You will help to define requirements, build effective recruitment processes and source profiles from all over the world to all our offices in Denmark, UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Canada and Thailand. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Employing creative as well as traditional sourcing methods, and exploring new ways of identifying talent across the world
- Taking screening calls and interviews with candidates to ensure a positive fit
- Booking interviews and following up with stakeholders
- Updating the systems, we use to manage our recruitment processes
- Always ensuring a top-quality candidate experience and engaging with candidates on an ongoing basis through a variety of channels
- Working with stakeholders to help define their requirements and translate these into realistic and effective search criteria
- Collaborating with your recruitment colleagues and helping with potential ad hoc tasks.
Who are you going to work with?
At Wunderman Thompson MAP‘s headquarters in Copenhagen, you will join our internal recruitment team. We are a team of seven people, six of us are based out of Copenhagen and one of us is located in London. As a team, we work closely together to help our different departments and locations find and onboard the right talent. We like to have fun while being busy, and we always go the extra mile to help each other. We are a flat organisation that loves growing the talents of our people, and many of our people have been at the agency a decade or longer.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are enthusiastic and proactive with a structured mindset. You have a strong interest in working in a growing, fast-paced, technology-driven and multicultural organisation, where kindness and a willingness to challenge yourself is highly valued. You have recruitment and search experience, and you are curious to learn about up-to-date recruitment methods to deliver timely results for your stakeholders. There will be no limitations in your mind as to who and where the right candidate will be, and you are not afraid of being hands-on.
Your level of experience is not the main factor - what matters most, is that you are a team-player with a curious attitude and a willingness to learn and develop both professionally and personally. In other words, you have:
- 1+ years of experience as a researcher, sourcer, recruiter, talent acquisition specialist, head-hunter or similar
- A familiarity and an interest in searching for tech-profiles
- An understanding of sourcing methods
- A passion for creating new relations and talking to many different people with different backgrounds
- Experience from a fast-paced, high growth technology and/or data-driven organisation is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Excellent English skills both spoken and in writing.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.