Is searching for amazing talents and ensuring the very best candidate experience your one true passion? Are you a people person who likes a good challenge, and would you like to join a company where you can grow and put your recruitment skills to the test?
Then you might be the Recruitment Consultant we are looking for!
A leader in personalized customer experiences
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalisation Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) helps large brands create personalized omnichannel customer experiences at scale.
As a world leader in marketing automation, personalization, CRM, loyalty and campaign management, we work closely with globally leading marketing technology vendors such as Adobe, Google and Salesforce, to continuously create cutting-edge marketing solutions and enhance our offering to our clients.
What will your day look like?
As our new Recruitment Consultant, you will play an essential role in the continued and rapid growth of our company. You will work closely with the remaining recruitment team, hiring managers and the wider company across technology, data, project management and consulting teams. You will help to define requirements, build effective recruitment processes and source candidates from all over the world to all our offices. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Managing the full recruitment cycle from A-Z whilst always ensuring a top-quality candidate experience
- Participating in meetings with hiring managers to help define their requirements and translating these into realistic and effective search criteria
- Employing creative as well as traditional sourcing methods, and exploring new ways of identifying talent across the world
- Engaging with candidates on an ongoing basis through a variety of channels, and updating the systems we use to manage our recruitment processes
- Taking screening calls and interviews with candidates to ensure a positive fit
- Communicating and collaborating closely with the recruitment team in order to continuously prioritize tasks and to ensure we meet the goals we set
- Assisting with our relocation offerings as well as any other ad hoc tasks.
Who are you going to work with?
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE’s headquarters in Copenhagen, you will join our internal recruitment team. We are a team of six people, five of us are based out of Copenhagen and one of us is located in London. As a team, we work closely together to help our different departments and locations find and onboard the right talent. We like to have fun while being busy, and we always go the extra mile to help each other. Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE is a flat organisation that loves growing the talents of our people, and many of our people have been at the agency a decade or longer.
Your work will depend on collaboration with the broader organisation, which means that you will get to collaborate closely with experts and professionals from our technology, data, experience design and client teams from our other offices in the UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Canada and Thailand.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are enthusiastic and proactive with a structured mindset. You have a strong interest in working in a growing, fast-paced and multicultural organisation, where kindness and a willingness to challenge yourself is highly valued. You have search experience, and you are used to employing up-to-date recruitment methods to deliver timely results for your stakeholders. There will be no limitations in your mind as to who and where the right candidate will be, and you are not afraid of being hands-on.
It does not matter if you have 1 year of experience or 5 years of experience. What matters is that you have a curious attitude, a willingness to learn and a team-player approach to your work. In other words, you have:
- 1+ years of experience as a researcher, sourcer, recruiter, talent acquisition specialist, head-hunter or similar
- A familiarity and an interest in searching for tech-profiles
- Experience with sourcing methods
- A passion for creating new relations and talking to many different people with different backgrounds
- Experience from a fast-paced, high growth technology and/or data-driven organisation is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Experience working both independently and in a team
- Excellent English skills both spoken and in writing.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, we are 700+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Center of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.