Junior Talent Sourcer
Would you like to help us find the world’s most talented employees? Do you have an interest in employing modern, creative head-hunting tools and techniques to recruit technology and data profiles? Then you could be the Junior Talent Sourcer we are looking for in Copenhagen!
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Thompson Marketing & Personalisation Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) is a high-tech agency, specialising in the delivery of a full suite of digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
What will your day look like?
As our new Junior Talent Sourcer, you will play a big part in the continued growth of our company. You will work closely with your internal recruitment colleagues and wider team members across technology, data, project management and consulting. You will help to define requirements, build effective recruitment processes and source profiles from all over the world to all our offices in Europe. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Always ensuring a top-quality candidate experience
- Working with the recruitment team to design and implement innovative sourcing strategies to meet stakeholder needs
- Sourcing and engaging with active/passive candidates through a variety of channels
- Taking screening calls with prospective candidates to ensure a positive fit
- Participate in meetings with hiring managers to define their requirements and translate them into effective search criteria
- Managing and maintaining our in-house database (ATS)
- Help coordinating interview bookings and other ad hoc tasks.
Who are you going to work with?
You will join our internal recruitment team; we are a team of six people, four of us are in the Copenhagen head office and two are based out of London. As a team, we work closely together to help our different departments and locations find and onboard the right employees. We like to have fun while being busy, and we always go the extra mile to help each other.
Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE is a flat organisation that loves growing the talents of our people, and many of our people have been at the agency a decade or longer.
What do you bring to the table?
You are an enthusiastic and proactive person with a structured mindset. You have a strong interest in working at a fast-paced technology focussed company. You have experience of recruiting using up to date recruitment methods to deliver timely results for your stakeholders. You have an interest in recruiting technical profiles, but also profiles within many different business areas. There will be no limitations in your mind as to who and where the right candidate will be. In addition, you have:
- 1+ years of experience as a head-hunter, researcher or similar within a fast-paced, high growth technology led company
- Solid knowledge of using LinkedIn for recruitment purposes. Experience with other tools is an advantage but not required (Stackoverflow, Github, X-Ray search etc.)
- Willingness to converse with stakeholders with technical fluency
- Experience working both independently and in a team
- A passion for creating new relations and talking to many different people with different backgrounds
- Excellent English skills both spoken and in writing.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, we are 700+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Center of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.