Adobe Campaign Developer
Would you like to work with some of the world’s most skilled Adobe Campaign developers on one of the most advanced CRM platforms? Do you appreciate a free working environment where you get a high level of decision-making authority but also the support you need? Can you turn business requirements into excellent technical solutions? Then you might be just the one we’re looking for!
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Adobe Campaign Developer, you become responsible for addressing and delivering the technical part of a project, following an agile approach. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Analyzing customer requirements to determine technical feasibility
- Producing technical specifications describing solution development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections
- Estimating the effort of successfully delivering solution into production
- Coding and testing software
- Configuring out-of-the-box product features based upon software specifications and design
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues in existing software.
Who are you going to work with?
You join the technical team, currently consisting of 100+ competent and respectful colleagues. Here, you become part of an exciting and challenging professional environment where you get to work closely with Architects, Developers, and Technical Project Managers. You will also work with the account team and Data Specialists as well as our clients’ technical teams.
We value room for diversity, and you will get a chance to put a personal touch on your daily tasks while developing your professional skillset. We are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, dynamic atmosphere where we not only work together – we are great at having fun as well.
What do you bring to the table?
You are a detail-oriented, outgoing, and self-motivated person who contributes positively to the working environment with your team-player attitude. You have agency experience within digital sales and/or marketing solutions, where you are used to acting as a trusted adviser for clients and colleagues. This means that you are not afraid to express your opinion and take responsibility.
Your problem-solving skills and organised approach help you meet deadlines and break down projects into manageable milestones. In addition, you have:
- 3+ years of developer experience – preferably with Adobe Campaign and Workflow Engines
- Experience with API integrations and agile implementation methodologies as well as the following database engines: MS AQL, PostgresSQL, and Oracle
- Great collaboration and communication skills (in English).
A digital leader with unrivalled Adobe experience
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Center of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer. We do this through Marketing Automation, Personalisation at scale and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.