Junior Business Analyst
Mandatory requirement: Please apply in English or your application will not be considered. You must have a legal right to work in Thailand.
Do you have demonstrated experience with financial reporting and data analysis? Do you have proven business administration skills, a proactive “can-do” approach and good reporting skills? Are you looking for a job in a dynamic and ambitious environment with great opportunities to develop your professional skills? Then you might be our new Junior Business Analyst in our Bangkok office.
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalisation Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) is a unique organization, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the most admired brands within sport, fashion, FMCG, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
What will your day look like?
As our new Junior Business Analyst, you will first be introduced to our systems and work streams. Armed with the knowledge you need, your daily tasks will include:
- Prepare weekly and monthly internal reports and assist with basic financial reporting using MS Excel
- Follow up with internal stakeholders and suggest improvements to our processes
- Occasionally provide administrative and clerical support
- The job is an entry-level full-time position (40 hours/week). Flexible availability is expected with some shifts covering evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Who are you going to work with?
In our Bangkok office, you will join a team of about 20+ talented specialists who are always ready to help each other. We work very closely with our colleagues in Copenhagen, where 200+ employees in Marketing Operations are currently located. We are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, yet dynamic atmosphere where we not only work together – we are great at having fun as well.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are proactive and pay great attention to detail. With your logic and structured mind-set, you find it easy to learn new programs and being able to prioritize many different tasks and maintain a structured overview at the same time. In addition, we expect that you have:
- A bachelor’s degree within the field of Business Administration, Finance or similar
- Interest in data analysis and data visualization, as well as some experience working with Excel or equivalent
- 1+ year of experience working in an international organization
- Excellent communication skills in English
- A self-motivated and problem solver-mindset
- Ability to multitask and manage time.
- Ability to work with both routine and more complex tasks.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, we are 700+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, a WPP company, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued, and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset, our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Please note that this job is a full-time position located in Bangkok. You must have a legal right to work in Thailand to apply. The selection process will be conducted in English.